Skip to content


We can assist you to apply for and obtain your divorce from the family court. In Australia, married couples must be separated for a period of 12 months before they can apply for a divorce.

Separation Advice

Is your relationship ending and do you need advice on your property division, parenting arrangements or both?
Find out where you stand and begin working with us

Complete the form below to request your consultation.

We provide preliminary legal advice to enable you to move forward with confidence.